Registration: December 2nd - December 30th
Cost: $20 per/month (3-month Session)
Age: 3rd-8th Grade Girls & Boys
Where: Hurricane Community Center
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Start Date: January 8th
* Registration for this program can only be done at the Hurricane Recreation Center. Online registration not available.
Program Description: Providing individuals with Mental, Physical & Intellectual disabilities the opportunity to choose participation in leisure programs, which can potentially enhance their quality of life.
- Lego - Hand-eye coordination
- Play-doh - Imagination
- Watercolors - Creativity
- Yoga - Exercise, balance mind, and body
- Sports - Energy release, develop gross motor skills
- Music - Positive motivation & Social interaction
Anticipated Outcome: To provide a safe, nurturing and fun environment for individuals with disabilities. Building social skills, relationships, creative minds, active, social & confident children.